I’m Vix, or Victoria – totally depends on what day it is or what I’ve done to deserve the latter. I live in the gorgeous seaside resort of Southport in the Northwest of England.
I have two terrific and beautiful daughters, Scarlett (9) & Violet(5) who keep me constantly entertained with their razor sharp wit and their social schedules are probably on par with, well, nothing I have ever had! I am also a host mum to two international students living with us for an academic year, Malin (18) is from Norway and Diana (18) is from Italy. Our home is a hectic one but a fun one.
I love to create, it’s what I do best, and to accomplish this I use many different platforms; photography, computers, writing, Photoshop, crafting, sewing, DIY. I love to organise too, so combining my talents to be a freelance Operations Manager at Model Me Salons and head designer at Radwraps is a fabulous way earn a living. When I’m not there I’m researching,writing, tweeting, networking, & photographing for Truly Madly Kids.
My likes and dislikes are vast, but here’s a few to give you an insight into what makes me tick.
- I love, love, love movies. (some of my faves…Star Wars(NOT the new ones), Contact, The Usual Suspects, Something About Mary, Dodgeball, Minority Report, The Hangover to name a few).
- I like to cook but I LOVE to bake. No one is allowed to eat anything at home until it’s been photographed. Last year I treated myself to a Kitchenaid classic mixer. It takes pride of place in the kitchen and no one else is allowed to use it…yet.
- TV shows about the supernatural (if it’s got vampires, werewolves or aliens in it then it’s on my Sky+).
- If I was a superhero I’d probably be GADGET GIRL.
- I love astronomy and sometime soon hope to photograph the Milky Way and the Northern Lights.
- I hate vegetables but love fruit (and no Mum, I didn’t grow out of it).
- I love to travel. I spent a few years living in the USA and New York is probably my favourite place on earth.
- Champagne and Chambord, frozen Margaritas or and ice cold Coca Cola are my drinks of choice.
- I’m a dreamer.
- I love to drive. Big bad cars. I await the day when Top Gear needs a female presenter.
If you’d like to talk to me, ask me a question or send me chocolates, then email me Vix@trulymadlykids.co.uk. I cannot tell you how devoted the TMK team are, we are all committed to making it a huge success and hope that you follow and support us on this fabulous journey.
Think big and reach for the stars,