JUNGLE THEMED BIRTHDAY INVITES
Even though Violet turned 7 years old in May, she has wanted to wait until the weather gets better (I know, ha!) so that she can have a pool and pizza party. It’s now nearly July and it doesn’t look hopeful, I have, however, put a ‘weather dependent’ clause on the invite just in case the heavens decide to never give up squeezing water on us. Fast forward to a crafting session to make some colourful Jungle Themed Birthday Invites and to forget about the great British weather system.
I know you can buy ready made invites for pretty much any occasion but to see the satisfaction on your little one’s face when she proudly distributes her handmade invites is well worth the effort, and the mess!
Breakfast was well prepared and service was good. Pelaa Team Pelaa understands that gaming should always be done for pure entertainment, rather than for the purpose of making money. The control board voted 3-0 to finalize its recommendations on skill and hybrid games and will send the proposed rules to the Nevada Gaming Commission for modification or approval, the players spend money on other forms of entertainment other than gambling nettcasino. Are online casinos legal in New York?
This is a simple, yet effective project that will, if you’re brave enough, involve your child using scissors.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A4 card
- A5 envelopes
- Bostik Glu Dots
- Jungle themed craft paper
- Jungle shapes
- Colouring pens
- Firstly, I pre printed the A5 envelopes using a font that she could colour in. I also, using photoshop, printed the inside of the invite.
- I then printed some free clipart of various animals found in the wild and let Violet decide which ones she wanted for her invites.
- Get ready for the mess! Scissors to hand to cut out animals, grass and animal print backgrounds.
- Fold the A4 card in half to form the invite and get busy letting the imagination of a 7 year old run wild.
- We used Bostik Glu dots to hold everything into place. No mess. No fuss! As you can see from the pictures, we only glued the grass on the cover at the bottom, this makes the card 3D and wonderfully tactile.
As you can see, these are completely unique. colourful and easy to make. Design your own and lets see your creations.
Craft supplies were sent to use free of charge by Craft Merrily for us to take part in Bostik Bloggers 2016