Image of the week is being replaced this week by Image of the Summer! All of the ladies at TMK are darting about on our various summer holidays, so we are taking a break from our weekly Image of the Week posts. However, summer is the perfect time to get out and about with your camera and practice all those wonderful tips we have given you!
Image of the Summer is going to be open all summer until the 1st September, and you can link as many photos as you like. By linking a photo you are eligible to win a 8×8” slim canvas from the wonderful folk at Snapfish! We will be picking the winners after September 1st.
1. You may enter as many times as you like, but it must be linked on the link below.
2. There is NO THEME – just any image taken this summer!
3. You can link via Flickr, your blog, Facebook or Instagram (you just need the URL Link). We also accept a series of photos within a blog post. Please make sure you refer that it is for Image of the Week.
4. Add our badge if possible.
5. The winner will be picked after the 1.9.2015, if the winner does not get in touch in three working days, we will pick another.
6. The prize will be sent by Snapfish, we have no control over the delivery.
7. You must be UK based and over 18 to enter
8. Should you need help with linking a photo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Good luck and have a wonderful summer!
To give you some inspiration, the Truly Madly team have picked a favourite summer image too – enjoy our photos and get linking!
This picture sums up my feelings about summer! Hope you have a great one and I’m looking forward to seeing your pictures!
Wouldn’t it be great to just be able to strip down to your knickers and go and play in the surf without a care in the world? This image was taken on a secluded beach in Key West, the southernmost point in the USA. It will always be one of my favourite places in the world. Scarlett was nearly 3 years old and was absolutely enthralled by the lapping waves and all the treasures it brought to her. Even though it was January in Florida, it still rivalled the hottest summers we have in the UK! Happy summer everyone, I hope the sun shines so brightly that you can get down to your knickers 😉
My image was taken last year in Paphos, Cyprus. Down by the harbour, there are a number of diving platforms built into the sea. I loved how my kids built up confidence throughout the holiday to jump off them. We also loved to sit and watch as the local kids hurled themselves off into the beautiful, warm sea with a series of rolls, jumps and dives! This picture takes me straight back to those hazy, hot, relaxing days. Have a brilliant summer and I am looking forward to seeing your images this summer.
My image is a typical Cornish summer day for us. The beaches here get very crowded, so we often putter off down the river in our little boat and just jump off. We’ve been living here over 3 years now and it’s great to see the kids growing in confidence in the water every summer. Have a great summer, everyone. Can’t wait to see your images.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.trulymadlykids.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="Truly Madly KIds"><img src="http://www.trulymadlykids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/TMK-Brilliant-Blog-Badge.png" alt="Truly Madly KIds" style="border:none;" /></a></div>