Hello there and welcome to my hosting of Cultured Kids! I am hosting with the lovely Scarlett at Diary of a Londoness, so do go and check out her blog too.
Can you believe Christmas is around the corner? We have tickets to see War Horse at The National, and I am really looking forward to the Snoopy exhibition next week at Somerset House and to have a glimpse at this year’s rink!
View this post on Instagram
Snoopy was often pictured gliding on the ice in #PEANUTS. Perhaps a nod to Charles M. Schulz's own personal love of skating, #Snoopy imagined himself as an olympic figure skater and hockey player in regular strips through the years. You can skate with Snoopy on our very own ice rink on selected special sessions this winter, find out more on our website: bit.ly/SkateWithSnoopy #GoodGrief #SnoopyOnIce #SkateSomersetHouse
Previously, the lovely Emma at Bavarian Soujourn hosted the linky and her favourite posts were:
- Why The Maldives are an Unforgettable Family Destination by Curious Pixie
- Best Things to do in Flam, Norway by Go Live Young
Cultured Kids is for your all culture posts including museums, gallery, country house, street art etc. I am looking forward to reading your posts!
Here’s a reminder of the rules.
- Link up one post
- Please add the Cultured Kids badge at the bottom of the post or link back to Truly Madly Kids
- Post must contain something cultural
- Please share the linky love and comment on the hosts posts and at least two others using #CulturedKids so people know where you came from.
- Posts must include something cultural
- Please comment on the Host’s post and at least two other posts using #CulturedKids
- Tweet us your links via @trulymadly7 and @ZenBabyTravel with #CulturedKids and we will retweet
- We will share your post elsewhere on social media, especially our Pinterest Page. It would be great if you could follow us on Twitter , Instagram and Pinterest
- The Cultured Kids linky will be live every other Friday for 12 days
- We will choose our favourite posts every fortnight