Hello there and welcome to my first hosting of Cultured Kids! I am hosting with the lovely Ioana and Zen Baby Travel, so do go and check out her blog too.
We seem to have skipped spring, and I am currently sitting in 29 degree heat in my back garden as I compile this post. This turns my attention to the cultural activity of the summer, and there is so much to look forward to. I will be going to the Frieda Kahlo exhibition at the V and A, the Monet exhibition and also watching Brief Encounter at the theatre, so lots of wonderful cultural goodies coming up.
Previously, the lovely Catherine over at Cultural Wednesdays hosted the linky and her three favourite posts were:
1 Days Out in Denmark I Explore Fredensborg Castle by Oregon Girl Around the World
2 Exploring Barter Books from My Boys Club
3 Casa Loma History (Toronto’s Castle on the Hill) by Bright Lights of America
Cultured Kids is for your culture posts museum, gallery, country house, street art etc.
- Please share the linky love and comment on the Host’s post and at least two other posts using #CulturalWednesday so everyone knows where you came from!
- Tweet us your links via @trulymadly7 and @zenbabytravel with #CulturedKids and I will retweet
- We will share your post elsewhere on social media, especially our Pinterest Page it would be super if you could follow Truly Madly Kids(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) or Ioana at Zen Baby (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- The Cultured Kids linky will be live every other Friday for twelve days and will rotate around Catherine’s Cultural Wednesdays, Bavarian Sojourn, ZenBabyTravel, Truly Madly Kids and the Diary of a Londoness.
- We will share our favourite posts every fortnight.