We are rolling into the summer holidays, can you believe it! Time to spend lots of time over the summer exploring all the culture in London this summer! We are hopefully catching the Chihuly: Reflections on nature at Kew Gardens and we definitely want to see the Frieze Sculpture Park in Regent’s Park!
Now it’s over to you, both Scarlett at Diary of a Londoness and I want to hear about your cultural trips!
Thanks so much to everyone for joining in, I really love the great community that is building up around this linky, and I look forward to reading your posts this week!
- Link up one post old or new
- Please add the CulturedKids badge at the bottom of the post, or link back to Truly Madly Kids or Diary of a Londoness – the badge code is below
- Posts must include something cultural – be that a museum, building, art gallery, place of historic interest, street art etc
- Please comment on the Host’s post and at least two other posts using #CulturedKids
- Tweet us your links via @trulymadly7 and @scarlettroitman with #CulturedKids and we will retweet
- We will share your post elsewhere on social media, especially our Pinterest Page. It would be great if you could follow Truly Madly Kids on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- The Cultured Kids linky will be live every other Friday for 12 days
- We will choose our favourite posts every fortnight
- And now over to you!