As ever, the year seems to be whizzing by: Easter is done and dusted and I don’t know about you, but my eyes are firmly gazing towards the summer holidays.
But let’s not forget that those long winter months provided us with some excellent cultural events. The V&A seems to be going from strength to strength: The Dior exhibition is one of the most stunning yet, and Mary Quant was inspirational; what a forward-thinking woman who built an fashion empire. My membership has been well worth it!
View this post on Instagram
The children definitely enjoyed Ocean of Air at The Saatchi, a virtual reality exhibition which takes you beyond human perception and challenges the way us, the humans and other elements of nature are all linked. Truly stunning, unusual and we all really enjoyed it!
Last week, the lovely Emma from Bavarian Soujourn’s favourite posts were:
14 Top Places to Visit in the UK this Spring from Ladies What Travel
Barbara Hepworth at St Albans Museum from Mummy’s Sphere
Now it’s over to you, both Scarlett at Diary of a Londoness and I want to hear about your cultural trips!
Thanks so much to everyone for joining in, I really love the great community that is building up around this linky, and I look forward to reading your posts this week!
- Link up one post old or new
- Please add the CulturedKids badge at the bottom of the post, or link back to Truly Madly Kids or Diary of a Londoness – the badge code is below
- Posts must include something cultural – be that a museum, building, art gallery, place of historic interest, street art etc
- Please comment on the Host’s post and at least two other posts using #CulturedKids
- Tweet us your links via @trulymadly7 and @scarlettroitman with #CulturedKids and we will retweet
- We will share your post elsewhere on social media, especially our Pinterest Page. It would be great if you could follow Truly Madly Kids on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- The Cultured Kids linky will be live every other Friday for 12 days
- We will choose our favourite posts every fortnight
- And now over to you!