Hello there and welcome to my first hosting of Cultured Kids! I am hosting with the lovely Zen Baby Travel, so do go and check out her blog too.
I’ve had a busy cultural month: I went to the wonderful Frida Kahlo exhibition at the V&A. This has been a much hyped exhibition, which displays her personal artefacts that have never been exhibited outside her native Mexico before. The focus of the exhibition was very much on what made Frida her: Why she chose to dress like she did, how various events shaped both her outlook and her art. If you can get tickets – you’re in for a treat!
Previously, the lovely Catherine over at Cultural Wednesdays hosted the linky and her three favourite posts were:
1 Photos from Camera Obscura, Falcondale Jan
2 Learning about Viking Life, Oregon Girl Around the World
3 Visiting Niagara Falls in the Winter, Bright Lights of America
Her co host, Emma from Bavarian Sojourn enjoyed these three:
1. Climbing the stairs to Tintagel, Little Explorers Adventure
2. A Swiss Sleepover, Around the World in 18 years
And the very popular
3. Exploring Viking Life from Oregon Girl Around the World!
Cultured Kids is for your culture posts museum, gallery, country house, street art etc.
- Please share the linky love and comment on the Host’s post and at least two other posts using #CulturalWednesday so everyone knows where you came from!
- Tweet us your links via @trulymadly7 and @zenbabytravel with #CulturedKids and I will retweet
- We will share your post elsewhere on social media, especially our Pinterest Page it would be super if you could follow Truly Madly Kids(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and Zen Baby Travel (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- The Cultured Kids linky will be live every other Friday for twelve days and will rotate around Catherine’s Cultural Wednesdays, Bavarian Sojourn, ZenBabyTravel, Truly Madly Kids and the Diary of a Londoness.
- We will share our favourite posts every fortnight.