… Tye Die Eggs!
Hard boiled eggs
Food dye (up to 3 colours)
White Wine Vinegar
1. Hard boil eggs (10 minutes suffices)
2. Pour half a cup of white wine vinegar over hard boiled eggs in a colander – gently move the colander so all eggs are covered
3. Add splashes of first food colour. Again gently move to cover the eggs
4. Leave for 30 seconds and then repeat step 3 with up to 2 more colours (any more and the colour goes murky)
5. Voila – tye dye eggs for your easter display!
Quick and easy, and older kids can do this on their own!