1. I took a week off (well I was ill but it was better than doing my tax return).
2. I spring cleaned mine and my children’s clothes and sorted them for recycling.
3. I decided that it was essential that our shaggy haired spaniel enjoyed a two hour groom and de-matting.
4. I procrastinated about doing my tax return on facebook and twitter.
5. I reorganised my office, cleaned my desk and created new wall displays.
The word of the week: AVOIDANCE!
I have run out of reasons (feeble excuses) not to do my tax return and tomorrow I may have to actually set to work..pass the coffee please…